Looking for a fun and interactive game for your kids/ students screen time?
Let’s enter the ZapZapMaths universe! (accessible through mobile and web browser)
ZapZap Maths is a series of space – themed math games for K-6 kids, aligned to the Common Core Standards. Players cover math skills with every game that they play while teachers (in this case , STEM SPACE by Tech Up Kids Learning) will have access to the web dashboard tha tracks their progress! (P/S: if you are a teacher, find out from us , how you cna get access to the dashboard, for your students!)
Zap Zap Maths app is designed based on Bloom’s Taxonomy that integrates maths syllabus seamlessly with colourful graphics and Interactive gameplay, with the incorporation of Higher Order Thinking Skills (H.O.T.S)!
Benefit of Zap Zap Maths:
– Experience math through gamification
– No worksheet required
– See where your kids will need guidance and intervention
– Encourage independent maths learning
– Paperless tracking of your kids progress
– Intuitive , adaptive game for student as young as 5 years old.