- Let’s learn about inside the Earth.
- Find out how magma flowing out onto the Earth.
- Let’s learn more about layers of lava.
- What are the types of volcanoes?
- What is the volcanic ash and how it was ejected from an erupting volcano?
- Let’s create your own volcano.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Volcano Mode
- Mini container
- Creater Cap
- Measuring spoon
- Colored Sand
- Magma Mix Gel
- Baking Soda
- Package dimensions: 225 x 165 x 60 mm (8.9 x 6.5 x 2.4″)
- As children participate in the Science of Volcanoes experiment, children will be able to practice small motor, sensory, and cognitive abilities.
- As kids explore and learn with a small volcano, their interest in scientific observation will grow.