- Find out the secret of soap bubble’s shape.
- Compare the shape of soap bubble when used different shape of bubble ring.
- Learn more on properties of water and sunlight.
- Observe shapes of soap membrane using different 3D shape.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 50 ML Soap
- Plastic bowl
- Plastic Plate
- 4cm straw with pipe cleaner
- Square shaped straw
- 8cm straw
- 10 cm straw
- Package dimensions: 225 x 165 x 60 mm (8.9 x 6.5 x 2.4″)
- Science subjects such as elasticity, surface tension and even chemistry can be studied using bubbles. Simply studying bubbles allows children to engage in activities such as observation, experimentation, exploration, and discovery.