- Discover the difference between series and parallel connections using this fun car.
- Learn about the electric circuits by comparing the way series and parraper curcuits works In the experiment, you will learn to create a series of simple vehicles and learn the basics of electricity and mechanisms.
- This kit serves to make a motor car, a propeller car, or a small bulb and help young learners discover how things work in a fun way
- 225 x 165 x 60 mm (8.9 x 6.5 x 2.4″)
- Children will learn about electricity circuits in the HOL 2-Way Car Circuit. Electricity is the passage of electrical power or charge. They will love learning about how the development of typical motor skills follows a predictable pattern.